|Please carefully read the following terms and conditions that covers our repair, replacement and trade-in policy. It is your responsibility to know your rights under this terms and conditions before signing and purchasing our products and or services.|
We stand by our repair services with a one year limited warranty on both parts and labor. We will work with our customers to resolve any issues they may have with any device we have previously serviced or replaced within the terms and conditions of this policy.
Our Guarantee Does Not Protect Against:
After Exact Parts repairs or replaces the device, the guarantee does not protect against:
- Subsequent mishandling or misuse that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack, and drops
- Water damage
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jailbroken devices
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to repair attempt
- Virus reinfection
- Damage caused by electric shortage or surge
Our guarantee also does not cover the outcome of a repair if certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
- Existence of known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: under certain conditions, internal damage may make a repair impossible. Exact Parts or repair specialist will be able to explain in further detail upon diagnosing your specific device. If in doubt, we recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the repair-ability of your device.
- A NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner
- Damage caused by electric shortage or surge
Repair Time and Delivery
Exact Parts will make reasonable efforts to deliver repaired equipment within the estimated time of delivery, but does not guarantee that a repair will always be completed within a specific period of time. Exact Parts shall not be liable for any failures or delay in service due to any cause beyond its control. Exact Parts reserves the right to refrain from providing the repairs or services ordered and instead refund customer’s payment at its sole discretion.
You recognize that Exact Parts is an independent, third party repair company not affiliated with any original manufacturer. Like any repair provider outside the original manufacturer, Exact Parts does not always have access to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts.
You recognize that after any service is performed, the damaged parts that are replaced during service become property of Exact Parts. Upon payment for any repair or service, you forfeit any claim on the damaged parts that were replaced during the repair or their value.
Responsibility to Pick Up Devices
Due to space limitations, Exact Parts requests that you pick up your equipment promptly.
If equipment or device is left with Exact Parts and is not picked up within 30 days after being notified by Exact Parts that your product has been serviced, Exact Parts will consider your equipment abandoned and may dispose of your equipment in accordance with applicable law. You agree to hold Exact Parts harmless for any damage or claim for the abandoned property (as stated in the signed work order every customer receives before the repair process is initiated), which we may discard or recycle at our sole discretion 30 days from customer being notified that your product has been serviced.
Accessing Data on Customer Devices
As part of our required diagnostic testing, certain applications containing customer data (such as camera, dial pad and messaging applications), may need to be accessed to thoroughly test the device’s functionality.
This process is essential to ensuring we have done our due diligence in repairing your device to the best of our ability.
This information is never intentionally exposed in any way and will not be mishandled or sold to third party companies for any purpose.
Exact Parts will never transfer or copy data on a customer’s device to any other equipment without customers express consent or unless the operation is required to complete the services requested by the customer.
Data Backup and Recovery Services
In the event of a repair, or any similar circumstances, that requires a device be restored to original settings Exact Parts will backup data to the best of our ability for a minimum fee of $69 per user account. If data becomes lost or corrupted during the repair process, though not responsible for the loss of data, Exact Parts employees will direct affected customers to a reputable data recovery company.
Customer agrees that prior to Exact Parts servicing of any customer equipment, it is customer’s responsibility to: (1) backup all data, software, information, or other files stored on customer’s computer disk drives, peripherals, MP3 player, DVD player, camcorder, digital camera or on any other electronic storage device; and (2) remove all videotapes, compact disks, floppy disks, laser disks, cassettes, DVDs, film, or other media from customer’s product, as applicable. Except as expressly provided for herein, Exact Parts shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, disclosure, alteration, or corruption of any data, software, information, files, videotapes, compact disks, floppy disks, laser disks, cassettes, DVDs, film, or other media.
Exact Parts Work Authorization and Service Waiver
All customers requesting repair services agree to the following conditions:
Authorization to Perform Service.
You hereby authorize Exact Parts to perform diagnostic, repair, and installation services on your product (the “work”). You agree to pay for such work in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If the work is covered under an existing limited warranty you hereby authorize Exact Parts to perform the Work in accordance with the terms and conditions of such limited warranty and you hereby agree to pay any charges applicable to such Work pursuant to such limited warranty. Confirmation of the limited warranty prior to Exact Part’s provision of warranty service.
FOR WARRANTY SERVICE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE APPLICABLE LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL APPLY AND THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT MODIFY, INCREASE OR DECREASE THE RESPECTIVE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES UNDER SUCH LIMITED WARRANTY NOR DOES THIS AGREEMENT GRANT YOU NEW RIGHTS EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
EXACT PARTS DOES NOT PROVIDE WARRANTY SERVICE FOR ANY MOUSE, KEYBOARD, PRINTER, OR MONITOR ACQUIRED WITH YOUR PRODUCT.
CONSULT THE WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY YOU RECEIVED WHEN YOU PURCHASED THE SERVIE OR PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHERE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY ARE INCONSISTENT. THE TERMS OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY WILL GOVERN.
Out of Warranty Work.
If the work is not covered under an existing limited, you hereby authorize Exact Parts to obtain parts and to perform the work, and you agree to pay all applicable fees, taxes, and other charges for such parts and services in accordance with Exact Part’s current price list.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE OR OBLIGATIONS PRIOR TO YOU AUTHORIZATION TO PERFORM SERVICES.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE APPLICABLE TAXES OR SHIPPING AND HANDLING, WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO THE PRICE YOU PAY.
A MINIMUM DIAGNOSTIC CHARGE WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE INITIAL DIAGNOSIS OF ANY REPAIR NOT COVERED BY A LIMITED WARRANTY WHETHER OR NOT YOU SUBSEQUENTLY AUTHORIZE SUCH REPAIR.
PLEASE CONSULT THE CURRENT EXACT PARTS PRICE LIST FOR THE AMOUNT OF THIS CHARGE BEFORE YOU SIGN THIS AGREEMENT OR AUTHORIZE ANY WORK TO THE PRODUCT.
Lost or Altered Computer Files.
You are responsible for backing up all proprietary and confidential information on the Product and for maintaining a procedure external to the hardware products for the reconstruction of lost or altered files, data or programs.
EXACT PARTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ALTERED OR LOST COMPUTER FILES, DATA OR PROGRAMS, EBEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF EXACT PARTS OR ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES.
DIAGNOSTIC AND REPAIR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR NON-DISCLOSURE ON THE PART OF EXACT PARTS, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS. DELETE FROM THE PRODUCT ANY FILE OR DATA YOU CONSIDER PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL, OR PROPRIETARY.
IN-STORE PERSONNEL ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO CHANGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Unclaimed or Abandoned Devices. Exact Parts, its agents, and employees will make every effort to contact you when your product service and/or repair is completed. After 30 days from initial contact Exact Parts will charge a storage fee of $20.00 per month for product left. AFTER 60 DAYS FROM INITIAL DATE OF CONTACT, EXACT PARTS WILL DECLARE THE PRODUCT ABANDONED, AND SELL THE PRODUCT TO RECOVER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH DIAGNOSTICS, PARTS, AND LABOR FOR REPAIR.
Data Backup. Exact Parts, its agents and employees are not responsible for your computers last data backup. Exact Parts will provide a secondary data backup to your primary data backup for you for $99 if option is selected below.
Authorization: I authorize Exact Parts technician(s) to perform repair work on my electronic device. I understand that Exact Parts technicians have been trained to perform work on electronic devices but Exact Parts is not an authorized service dealer. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold Exact Parts from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any repair work performed on my electronic device, unless it is cause by severe negligence of Exact Parts or its agent. I understand that repairs or technical support performed by Exact Parts may void manufacturer warranties, especially in the case of smart phone device repairs. Exact Parts and its affiliates do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided but may, at its sole discretion, offer its own warranty on the parts and/or services performed
Exact Parts Trade-in Policy
By participating in this Trade-In Program you agree to assume the obligations outlined below. It is your responsibility to read this Agreement carefully to understand your obligations.
You also agree to the terms and conditions set forth below regarding the Trade-In Program. In these terms and conditions, the item you are trading in is referred to as “item”.
- You are the only owner of the item and have the right to transfer all ownership of the item. No other person company, or entity has any ownership interest of any kind in the item.
- The item description, serial number and model number you provide are accurate and complete. The serial number on the Item is original and has never been tampered with.
- You are providing the item to Exact Parts in working order. You are responsible for the condition of the item upon its arrival at our service location. If the item does not work when it arrives at our service location, you agree to pay for the shipping cost necessary to return the Item to you!
- I understand that once this transaction is accepted, the Item and all information, data and software stored on the item shall become the sole property of Exact Parts. Your transfer of the Item to Exact Parts may not be revoked by you.
- Upon receipt of the item, Exact Parts will inspect the item to determine the item’s valuation. If Exact Parts accepts the item Exact Parts will provide credit towards the purchase of a product from Exact Parts. The valuation may be substantially different than the original estimate provided to you. You agree that the exact part’s valuation of the item after exact parts receives the item is final.
- Upon Receipt of the item by Exact Parts, all information, data, and software on the item will be deleted and unrecoverable.
- If Exact Parts is damaged or incurs and kind of expense because you were not authorized to transfer ownership of the item, because of the condition of the item, or because of any software or other information stored on the item, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Exact Parts harmless from any liability, claim, or expense associated therewith including Attorney’s fees incurred by Exact Parts.
- In the event of the employment of an attorney(s) by Exact Parts resulting from your participation in the Trade-In Program the Exact Part’s attorneys’ fees shall by paid by you, in addition, all cost and expenses of any suit brought by Exact Parts by reason of failure by you to comply with any of the terms, covenants, and conditions of this Agreement.
- Any litigation brought by you against Exact Parts shall be bought solely in the Circuit Court of Vanderburgh County, State of Indiana.
- Once this agreement for purchase of the item is signed the contract is complete and cannot be revised or revisited.